GET THE BEST PRICES ON SHIPPING QUOTES (FULL TRUCK/PARTIAL TRUCK)
GoShip helps you plan, book, and manage your shipping needs while comparing quality carriers, transit time, and estimated delivery/pick up all from our website or mobile app.
Why ship with GoShip?
• Instant and free shipping quotes
• Completely online booking
• Self-service and no need to talk to a broker
• 24/7 shipment tracking
• Shipping large and over-sized items
• Full value freight insurance
• Simple shipping to and from Canada
Difference between Less-than-truckload (LTL) and Full Truckload Shipping (FTL):
LTL freight shipping is a transportation method when your shipment takes only a part of the carrier’s trailer. Your freight is stacked into pallets, crates, large boxes, and is combined with shipments from other businesses into a single trailer. If your freight is larger than standard parcels (over 150 Ibs) and can be fitted on a couple of pallets or crates, it is a perfect option for LTL. Typically, less-than-truckload shipment will include from 1 to 7 pallets of freight. So, if your load is beyond size limits but not enough to take the entire trailer, you should try LTL.
What LTL freight services do we provide?
• Liftgate pickup.
• Inside delivery. (Inside delivery is when a shipment is delivered directly to the door of your residence or commercial facility. It is a service that is commonly offered by shipping companies for an additional fee.)
• Protection from freezing.
• Delivery appointment.
• Limited access shipping.
Some of the most commonly used are freight packages:
Full Truckload Shipping:
Full truckload freight shipping means moving freight that fills an entire truck trailer, or the majority of a trailer’s space. A truckload shipment is a shipment that consists of more than 6 pallets of goods. Trailer for truckload shipping can handle up to 43,000 lbs, with an average size of 48 to 53 ft in length.
Carriers who move truckload use different equipment types, including
• Dry Vans
• Refrigerated Trailers
*GoShip is NOT a white-glove service. You will be required to package your items and prepare them to be loaded.
*REQUEST A QUOTE VIA EMAIL BY REPLYING TO THIS AD.
Send any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or (833-846-7447)