Corporate and Business Litigation: Over 30 years of Experience
Dracup & Patterson
Los Angeles, CA
California State Bar #110516
Big is Good - Smart is Better
Your case won't be handled by a 1st-year associate.
The attorney working on your case will have more than 30 years' legal experience.
We can help you get through your Estate law case as quickly and painlessly as possible - by handling the dispute as fairly and civilly as possible without needless escalation - saving you your valuable time and money by paying less in legal fees.
Call or email us now for a free consultation 858 480 5295 | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.DracupAndPatterson.com |
Why not hire the firm that can give you the advantage?
How much is it worth to you and your company to win your case?
Specializing in the needs of consumer electronics companies with California business litigation and legal matters.
Over 30 years' experience in all types of business and real estate matters including:
* Business and Corporate Matters
* Business and Corporate Litigation
* Commercial Litigation
* Writs and Appeals
* Shareholder Disputes
* Temporary Restraining Orders (TROs)
* Permanent Injunctions
* Business Lockouts
* Bringing and Opposing Motions for Receivers
* Intellectual Property Disputes
* Trade Secret disputes (formulas, designs, methods, customer lists, vendor lists)
* Temporary and Permanent Injunctions
* Unfair Competition
* Confusingly Similar Product Designs
* Customer / Client Stealing
* Breach of contract
* Employment Disputes
* Partnership Disputes
* Contract Drafting
* Contract Review
* Contract Negotiation
* Formation, Management and Dissolution of:
* General Partnerships
* Limited Liability Partnerships (LLPs)
* Limited Liability Companies (LLC)
* Business Purchase
* Business Sale
* Commercial Leases - Drafting, Review, Negotiation
* Director and Officer Liability Issues
My job is to see how your agreement can be enhanced to minimize your future risk.
Contact me now for your no-cost estimate; there is no charge for your first phone consultation with an experienced attorney.
Practicing Business and Real Estate Law for 30 years.