Aita Consulting Services
Las Vegas, NV
Supports the daily revenue reporting of gaming audits in a consolidated environment for Caesars Entertainment. Responsibilities may include completing daily audit deliverables, creating month end revenue journal entries, completing statistics, and account reconciliations.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Reviews and performs daily gaming audit functions, which include reconciling, analyzing, recording, and summarizing numbers and reviewing documents for proper completion.
· Completes assigned gaming audits (Table Games, Slots, Cage, Race & Sports, Keno, Poker, Special Events, Online Gaming, and Players Club) on a timely basis, including understanding of systems as they relate to the various audits
· Ensure accurate reporting and demonstrate job ownership for all items completed
· Effectively handle routine tasks, while responding appropriately to additional requests and special projects as they are assigned
· Develop and maintain excellent relationships with audit teams, property management, patrons, and both internal and external auditors
· Actively participate in special project assignments and team building activities
· Prepare monthly journal entries as they pertain to gaming revenue
· Identify changes in the business environment and make subsequent changes to control frameworks, business narratives, flowcharts.
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent casino accounting industry experience preferred
· Understanding of regulatory requirements is preferred
· Knowledge of Gaming systems is preferred
· Understanding of SOX 404 and GAAP is preferred
· Organized and detail oriented with strong analytical skills
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment and meet assigned deadlines as required
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· Must be a team player in a professional environment
· Proficient in Microsoft Office
· Must be available to work weekends and holidays
· Must be able to work at a computer terminal throughout the assigned shift and sit for long periods of time
· Must be able to bend, reach, carry, stand and maneuver up and down stairs
· Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English, and operate computers, printer, copier, 10 key adding machine and telephone
· Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all situations and recognize standards required by a regulated business
Revenue recognition within the box office or casino gaming industry is ideal, but candidates with entry-level experience or recent graduates with a Finance/Accounting degree and a positive, professional attitude will also be considered.
Aita Consulting Services