Verdant Services, Inc.
Medical, Dental, 401k
Verdant is seeking a client-focused, highly organized Account Manager to join our Delivery Team. This position is responsible for managing activities with clients in which Verdant maintains a long-term engagement. This role will serve as the primary point of contact for these clients, manage their ongoing project activities and assist them with new requests. Project management experience and/or training is preferred. This role is also responsible for providing pre-sales coordination and assistance to Account Executives so some previous IT services sales or IT consulting experience is required.
Primary Job Duties:
Management of designated existing client relationships
Facilitating the scoping/estimation/kickoff of new project and renewing commercial agreements for designated clients
Manage multiple small projects across designated clients
Direct business operations and resources of the practice, including interfacing with clients, ensuring the effective delivery of our services, and developing and growing business.
Actively develop new approaches and opportunities for expanding customer base.
Translate business visions, goals, objectives and high-level requirements into solutions and corresponding project proposals.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may be asked to perform additional tasks as required, that may or may not be related to their primary duties.
The qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge, experience, skills and/or abilities that are required for this role:
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
· Previous IT Project Management experience and/or training
· Previous IT services sales and/or consulting experience
· Previous IT project experience
· Highly organized with experience of managing multiple simultaneous tasks
· Superior communication skills both written and verbal
· Intermediate MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) skills
· Up to 50% travel required
The qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge, experience, skills and/or abilities that are highly desirable for this role:
· Bachelor’s Degree or Graduate Degree in IT-related field
· IT project leadership or project management experience
· Advanced PowerPoint skills with ability to create compelling presentations
· Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) experience
· Master Data Management (MDM) experience
· Database and Reporting experience
· Experience with the following software packages
o Oracle Agile PLM for Process.
o Oracle Agile A9 for Discrete
o Oracle Product Hub
o Oracle E-Business Suite
o Oracle BI Publisher
o JD Edwards
Verdant Services, Inc., is an IT consulting and services company that specializes in enterprise systems used by companies in the food & beverage, medical device, and high tech industries. Verdant provides software implementation, customizations, process consulting, managed services and application hosting, as well as develops value-add proprietary products. Verdant is a triple bottom line company, measuring our success by our financial performance, our individual and collective contributions to society, and our ecological responsibility. We believe that our success is inextricably bound to the success of our customers, and the best way to achieve our goals is to assist our customers to meet theirs.