Catering Administrative Assistant (Full Time)
Hawaii Prince Hotel Waikiki Corp
Primary Responsibilities: Provide administrative support to the Catering Department. Generate and distribute contracts, banquet event orders and catering reports. Manage incoming Catering phone/email communications, RFP and route to the appropriate parties. Assist in coordinating all aspects of banquet functions to provide overall guest satisfaction and profitability.
1. Respond to catering/conference inquiries via phone, written or electronic correspondence.
2. Respond, qualify and assign inquiries to the appropriate Catering and Conference Service Managers.
3. Generate and distribute banquet event orders, daily revisions and other reports to the appropriate Catering Sales Managers or departments.
4. Respond to questions and inquiries from various departments and the public.
5. Organize and service in-house and employee meetings.
6. Assist Catering and Conference Service Managers in mailing, emailing out catering information (i.e. proposals, contracts, banquet event orders, thank you letters, establish BQT codes and other correspondence) to clients and potential clients.
7. Manage and maintain Delphi for Catering Department.
8. Create and produce coupons, flyers and special menus as requested by the Catering staff. Assist with special events as requested by the Catering department.
9. Assist with the organization of projects and other duties.
10. Maintain files for Catering and Conference Services Managers and the Catering office.
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- Any combination of education, training or experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to perform the duties of the position.
- High School diploma required.
- Minimum three years of clerical and administrative experience.