Broadband Express, LLC
Binghamton, NY 13905
POSSIBLE $3000.00 SIGNING BONUS
Based on Triple Play Cable Experience and performance requirements.
While no experience is necessary, paid training is provided. Upon completion of training program, Technicians will work independently within the community providing exceptional customer service. Earning potential between $600 to $1,000 a week based on productivity efficiency.
THE ESSENTIAL DUTIES INCLUDE:
● Performing cable television, high speed data, and or digital telephone service installations.
● Trouble shooting, diagnosing, repairing or replacing subscriber’s existing equipment as needed.
● Educating the subscriber on all provided services.
● Communicate effectively with customers, coworkers, and supervisors
● High School diploma/GED.
● Minimum18 years of age
● Must have a current, valid, unrestricted driver’s license and meet driving criteria.
● Pass comprehensive background and drug screening
● Ability to work in all weather conditions
● Lift, handle, and carry up to 80 pounds
● Maneuver a 28 foot extension ladder, meet ladder safety requirements, work from 3-28ft
● Walking & sitting/kneeling & crouching
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
● Competitive Wages-- all hours worked over 40 are paid at time and a half.
● Paid Training
● Company supplied vehicle with fuel card
● Company supplied tools (not including technician hand tools)
● Medical/Dental/ Life Insurance /Long Term Disability/Short Term Disability
● 401K Retirement program with company contribution
● Educational Reimbursements
The Broadband Express mission is to build an industry leading organization that provides the highest quality and customer service to the in-home fulfillment services sector through a professional, reliable, skilled and motivated workforce.
Based in Westerville, Ohio, we provide experienced, reliable and skilled manpower to the nation's leading cable and telecommunications providers. Our services include installations of digital cable, high-speed data and digital phone. Since our beginning in 1986, we have utilized an employee based model providing each technician with a comprehensive benefits package, extensive training, a late model company vehicle, uniform and full complement of tools.