Business Analyst, Compliance & Operational Risk Control
UBS Financial Services
New York City, NY 10176
Do you want to help a company reach its goals? Do you enjoy research, developing business presentations and helping senior management in strategic planning?
We are looking for someone like you to:
- support the Americas Head of Compliance & Operational Risk Control with projects, reports and analysis
- formulate business strategies and presentations
- track and prepare regular and adhoc risk reports and analyses
- coordinate business relationships and help manage various projects
- help organize and facilitate various meetings and forums
What we offer:
Together. That?s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working in the Chief of Staff Team in the Americas Compliance & Operational Risk Control function. The function has oversight responsibility over all aspects of compliance and operational risk control activities within the Americas.
Your experience and skills:
- a four year Bachelor?s degree in a relevant area of study
- practical experience in managing business/technology projects
- excellent communication skills ? written and verbal
- the ability to think critically and act quickly
- willing to learn, and able to balance a diverse work-load with multiple deadlines
- analytical and enjoy problem-solving
- flexible, capable of prioritizing based on business demands
- team-oriented with strong interpersonal skills
- reliable and resilient ? challenging situations and conversations don?t scare you
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 160629BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Business Analyst, Compliance & Operational Risk Control
City: New York
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New York
Function Category: Risk