Las Vegas, NV
At Panda, we all share a common mission: "Deliver exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives." We invest in our people because great people run great operations that will exceed our guests' expectations. Talk to any of our associates and you will experience a culture dedicated to its mission and our five fundamental values- Proactive, Respect/Win-Win, Growth, Great Operations, and Giving.
Panda Restaurant Group includes the original Panda Inn fine dining restaurants, Panda Express, our Gourmet Chinese food concept served in a fast casual environment, and Hibachi San, our Japanese grill concept. The family owned and operated company is still run by founders Andrew and Peggy Cherng.
Panda offers competitive benefits and rewarding opportunities, from entry-level positions to management. We have restaurant positions available nationwide and support center positions in Rosemead, CA. Come join the nation's largest and fastest growing Asian restaurant company.
Summary of Job Scope and Expectations:
The Associate Accountant (Accounts Receivable) position processes and verifies the accuracy of tenant payments and codes and enters the data into the accounting system. This position also posts daily cash receipts and manages the daily lockbox deposit and weekly check run. The Associate Accountant (AR) manages daily online banking for accounts receivable. This position may be cross-trained on responsibilities of the Associate Accountant (Accounts Payable).
The essential functions in this job description are not all-inclusive of this job’s duties and responsibilities. Reliable and dependable attendance is required.
• Processes and verifies accuracy of tenant payments and codes and enters the data into the accounting system. Notifies the property management team of any receivable discrepancies
• Posts daily cash receipts and applies payments.
• Manages daily lockbox deposit and check run.
• Prepares monthly journal entries to record income.
• Reviews mail related to check deposits, daily check copy scan, Panda ACH (weekly) and tenant ACH (monthly), sales tax, and accounts receivable.
• Manages daily online banking for accounts receivable. Researches and records any non-tenant related ACH and wires.
• Responsible for daily checks printing and mailing.
• Provides administrative and project support to CFT Las Vegas office. Performs administrative support activities, such as handling the office phones and incoming and outgoing mail, and organizing and maintaining the filing system.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required
• Minimum one to two years of relevant experience
• Successful completion of annual store training
Panda Restaurant Group's culture is strongly guided by our Mission and Values, highlighted on the Panda websites. We recommend all interested candidates become familiar with our Mission and Values, as well as the principles of The Seven Habits of Effective People, by Stephen Covey.
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer